Preferred Owner Program Terms and Conditions
The following document details the terms and conditions of Henna Chevrolet’s Preferred Owners Reward Program.
Henna Chevrolet’s Preferred Owner program members will receive incentive dollars for every dollar spent on vehicle purchases, parts and services at our dealership. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. We have an auto body collision center on site. As an authorized Chevrolet Dealer our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine General Motors parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs.
Overview of Preferred Owner Program
The Henna Chevrolet Preferred Owner Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Henna Chevrolet that allows owners to earn incentive dollars toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Henna Chevrolet’s dealership up to a maximum of $300.00 in any one transaction. All earned award points can be used for retail purchases at Henna Chevrolet ONLY.
• Incentive points cannot be redeemed for cash.
• Any items purchased through the Preferred Owners Program cannot be returned for cash.
All returned items’ value will be applied to the Preferred Card. No Exception.
• Award points expire within 24 months.
• Your Preferred Card can be used for any vehicle in your household including other makes.
• Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. You can not accrue points on warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases unless pre-authorized by Henna management.
Earning Program Dollars
• When you first enroll in the Program, the Preferred Owner will receive a Henna Chevrolet Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction.
• Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
Vehicle purchase earns $250.00 towards a future new or used vehicle purchase; Each service event (parts and labor) earns 5% of total dollars spend (less tax) towards a future service, parts and accessory sale; Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 5% towards a future service, parts/accessory purchase. Online purchases through the “Points Plus” participating retailers
Participation in the Program
General Terms and Conditions
Henna Chevrolet may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program-including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though the changes may affect the Reward Owner’s ability to use the points that have already been earned. The program has no pre-determined termination date and Henna Chevrolet may terminate the program at any time and without notice. Accrued Preferred Owner Reward points have no cash value outside of the Program. Each program member is responsible for ensuring the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current. Abuse of the Preferred Owner Program may result in cancellation of the member’s account, future disqualification and forfeiture of accrued points. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney’s fees and court costs.