Become the new face of Henna Chevrolet! Our Sales Consultants are responsible for dealing with customers in a timely manner while answering any questions about the products and services we have to offer. Our consultants are expected to stay up-to-date with product knowledge, industry trends, and company policies/services.
Sales/retail experience is a plus, not required though. Must have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude. Be in charge of how much you earn!
We offer a complete benefits package consistent with a quality employer:
- Competitive pay plan
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Long and Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Plans
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation Time
- Special Sales Bonuses and Incentives
Our sales professionals enjoy a quality work environment in state of the art automotive showrooms. Our management teams are dedicated to ongoing training and advancement. Since Henna Chevrolet is a large, family-owned dealership, we have opportunities for advancement within the organization.
So if you are looking for a home not just a job, if you are ambitious and outgoing and looking for a new career, if you are ready to earn based on your ability and not some arbitrary pay scale, or if you are just unhappy in your present job and looking for a change, Henna Chevrolet may be just what you are looking for. We will not contact your current employer.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
Expected Wage: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Give us a call to set an interview or apply online today!
- Karl Kradjel
Henna Chevrolet of Austin is currently seeking Full Time Certified Automotive Service Technicians to add to our growing service department.
Qualified applicants must possess technical skills along with the desire to pursue a rewarding career in the automotive industry.
Take a look at our Commitment to YOU!
- Sign up Bonus for GM, Master, World Class Techs.
- Excellent competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Medical, dental, vision benefits & life insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed
- Advise service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Document work performed and recommended on the repair order. Upon completion of work return repair order to Service Advisor.
- Road test customer vehicles
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service advisor and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times
Give us a call to schedule an interview or apply online!
- Mark Wilson
- Service Manager